Friday, March 3, 2023

The Group Meeting

     Hello! Initially I was going to blog about something else, however on Monday we did something different in class. We got into groups with other people and were tasked with discussing our projects among the group. It was a pretty good experience, and I was able to get some some very valuable information while at the same time taking some inspiration from other members of my group's projects. 

        


    First I will talk about the inspiration I received from my peers. The first thing to discuss involves the priorities of my blog posts. It has brought to my attention that I need to create a post dedicated to the storyboard. I have talked about the story of the film introduction before, but it has never been too in depth. I noticed that all of my peers had their storyboard post done already though, so I plan to have mine done by the end of this week.

    Furthermore, after seeing some of my peer's blog posts, I believe that it is time to start preparing for the filming of the project. By this, I mean that I should start buying props and get a definite location for filming. As of now, there is about one month left until the project is due, and spring break is approaching in two weeks. In other words, I have two weeks to prepare for the filming of the introduction, as that is one of the only times where my friends and I can set up a definite time for us to all meet up. Luckily, due to the hospital setting, I might have a the majority of the props I need, such as common medical equipment like stethoscopes and sphygmomanometers. (That's the thing used to measure blood pressure)
    Overall, these groups were a very creative and beneficial way of assessing my work. It gave me a good idea of how I should I divide some of the work in the future, such as an immediate storyboard and purchasing any needed items. 
    
    Tomorrow's blog post will be regarding the notes I took on our latest lesson in class: the creative critical reflection. The post will focus on how i will answer and present the questions, as it has to be unique, or as the name says, creative. Farewell, and make sure to stay tuned for that blog post, as the storyboard post will arrive this Sunday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

      Hello for the final time! Here are the creative critical reflection submissions, as well as the scripts for both of them. CCR1 Script:...