Monday, April 3, 2023

Creative Critical Reflection

     Hello for the final time! Here are the creative critical reflection submissions, as well as the scripts for both of them.


CCR1 Script:

CCR2 Script: 
Hello everyone, this is Panayotti Gonzalez, the director of Moving On, a film about a man being diagnosed with cancer and needing to deal with it. I have been asked a few questions about my film so I'm here to answer some of them. The first question asks how my production skills developed throughout the project. Honestly, I don't think I was anything above decent at the beginning of the project. On the first day of filming we got no filming done. There were also many issues such as my filming location being out of service, actors being sick, and reshoots. Fortunately, I was able to learn from these mistakes and overcome them.​ One example of how my production skills developed is through my work ethic. Unlike the first day of filming, we got plenty of recordings done on the second day. When my friends started goofing off I made sure to get them back on track as soon as possible. It was even better on the third day, when I made sure there there was nothing to be distracted by. We finished about 70% of the film that day. Another error that I solved was with the location of filming. When I found out that I could no longer use my aunt's house to film, I started to panic and look for other places to film. One of the main considerations was the rentable Dunkin Donuts Office, but the colors did not fit that of a doctor's office.. I decided to use my house, but I had to move my bed and take down many posters to film without unneeded objects. We had to stick to many tight shots, but I think we made it work. All in all, I do believe my production skills greatly developed when considering how I was able to find reasonable solutions to unexpected problems. The other question I wanted to answer was how I integrated technologies into the project. Well I used Adobe Premier Rush to edit the videos. It was relatively simple, so there's not much to say there. I also used Blogger to type out all my ideas and show my progress on the project. I've been updating the blog for over a month and it includes everything that went through my head during the project. This includes music, inspiration, casting, etc. It was a great way to have everything in one place and let others see it. The two pieces of hardware that I used were an acoustic guitar and the Osmo stabilizer. The guitar was obviously used for the purpose of creating the music of the film, a rendition of Zero Two's theme. The stabilizer was a big help with making the shots look good and not completely shakey. Overall, I did not have too much technology integrated into my film, but all the technology I used was integral to the creation of the film. And those were the questions I wanted to answer today. Thank you all for listening and I hope you all continue to view my productions. Thank you and farewell!




CCR#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvznH9DErc0

CCR#2​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_wLXuSdkjc

Thank you for watching, and farewell for the final time!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

      Hello for the final time! Here are the creative critical reflection submissions, as well as the scripts for both of them. CCR1 Script:...